Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Morning Blues

It's Monday morning, and sadly the weather has returned to being cold, wet, and rainy. Our warm weekend weather was short lived to say the least, but it did manage to get me very excited to start looking for some new spring essentials - most notably, new swimsuits! My friends and I will be traveling to Jamaica in a few weeks, where it is currently a sizzling 82 degrees! So i've been shopping online for new swimsuits, and here are some cute ones that I've come across.
I absolutely love the color of the Cross Currents Bikini from Anthropologie
I love the look of ruffles on swimsuits, and the Zaza Stripe Bikini with Ruffles from Marc by Marc Jacobs is no exception! 
They have so many cute one-pieces these days, like the Elephant Ears Maillot swimsuit from Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment