Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sweet Tooth

I've always had a bit of a sweet tooth. I love everything and anything that is chocolate, has cookie dough, or involves reese's. Usually when one of these cravings set in, I head down to the grocery store and pick up a package of cookie dough or a fun-sized bag of reese's. But tonight is different. I have some free time tonight, so I have decided to bake something. These are some of the desserts I found that sound scrumptious!
Oreo-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies, Bon Appetit Magazine
I've never seen a better combination!

I'm a huge fan of red velvet cake and love the idea of these 
Red Velvet Bar's from The Food Network. 

Now for the Grand Finale....

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip!!!
I'm pretty sure this dip would send me into the worst food-coma ever, but i am more than willing to try it out! Thanks to HowSweetEats.com for this incredible recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment